Contribute
Register

Intel HD 2000 partially working guide (no QE/CI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mieze said:
R4yMoNd said:
ModBot said:
If you calculate how much time you are wasting on this and then multiply it by your hourly wages you will realize that buying supported hardware is more cost effective.

It's called hobby.. not only about the money but also challenging and learn how to make use what we can.. moreover some people have problem by fitting into their case..
well some ppl have different opinion

Back to the topic..
i'm having some problem with my DSDT for P8z77 Mpro but i dont have any skill editing it.
I Believe this on board graphic which is HD200 from my i5 2.5K is the one causing errorcode: 8877652

Any idea how to solve it as last resort before i decided to buy a new PCI-E VGA?

thank you so much for your help
The Core i5 2500K has got HD 3000 graphics so that it should be possible to get working QE/CI anyway.

Have you tried GraphicsEnabler=Yes? Did you try booting in 32 bit mode (arch=i386)?

Are you using a DSDT or are you running your system without? Maybe you should upload your DSDT so that I can have a look at it? In case you don't use a modified DSDT yet, download DSDT Editor and extract it from your BIOS.

Mieze

Honestly this 1st build takes lot of time and patience for me..
I tried read and read again troubleshooting guide when unable to boot, but seems like it's hard for me to understand.. as result i didnt try any other config once my computer failed to boot..

in Windows 7 the audio detected as: HD 2000 GT

I haven't try GraphicEnabler=Yes or boot in 32bit mode (i dont understand how)

Yes i'm using DSDT.aml provided by mrengles < he is using the same mobo the difference is: he using 2700K and a Graphic Card, while im using 2500K with onboard card.

i attach the DSDT for your kind help to look into it..

thank you so much for your kind help

PS: (for Topic Starter: sorry if i use ur topic.. )

Attachments

• P8Z77-M-PRO-ASUS-1016.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 116
R4yMoNd said:
Honestly this 1st build takes lot of time and patience for me..
I tried read and read again troubleshooting guide when unable to boot, but seems like it's hard for me to understand.. as result i didnt try any other config once my computer failed to boot..

in Windows 7 the audio detected as: HD 2000 GT

I haven't try GraphicEnabler=Yes or boot in 32bit mode (i dont understand how)

Yes i'm using DSDT.aml provided by mrengles < he is using the same mobo the difference is: he using 2700K and a Graphic Card, while im using 2500K with onboard card.
Are you sure it is a Core i5 2500K and not a Core i5 2500? I checked at Intel's website that 2500K has got HD3000 graphics while 2500 only has HD 2000? Maybe Windows doesn't display the name correctly?

Whichever way, last night I figured out why QE/CI isn't working on mainboards with series 7 chipsets like Z77 and CPUs with HD 3000. See http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=61821&p=385408#p385408 for the details.

Now it all depends on the type of CPU you have: with a 2500K, which is equipped with HD 3000, this solution will give you working QE/CI, but on a 2500, which only has HD 2000, you would end up with a blank screen.

Mieze

It used to work for me using HDMI connection to Full HD 23" TV Monitor but I got only working with 720p resolution. Whenever I switch to another resolution like 1920x1080 (1080p) or 1024x768 I got garbage display and when I revert it to 720p It works again.

Btw, this is my system specs:
Intel G620
ASrock H61M-ITX
Intel HD Graphics

estofan said:
for my GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 board with intel i3-2100
i found a way to make it working wit onboard graphic HD200
an dual display support.

first i used a 9500gt card to install anything with unibeast
and multibeast post installation.

restart. now i installed the 10.8 chameleon package (Chameleon-2.1svn-r1820)
and replaced the attached appleintel kexts and run the kextutility included
in multibeast.

thats it !!! everything works fine !!!

I have same mother same processor, but I have a Radeon HD6670 Card. I cannot run the iBoot installation. Do you remember if you used some special commands?
I tried everything, -s -x -v GraphicsEnabler=No and Yes, PCIRootUID=0 and 1, npci=0x2000, etc, but I'm always stuck at "Still waiting for root device"

Re: Intel HD 2000 fully working guide !!!

@cansat

you have to replace the kexts in your S/L/E with that one and run kext util after that.
(Graphiksenabler=No)

@blueking

you are right ! fully working means full resolution dual display.
i'm not shure if i have QE/CI ?
where should i put graphicsenabler=no in clover boot ?????

where should i put graphicsenabler=no in clover boot ?????
You are replying to a post from 2012.
GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No is for the Chimera boot loader and is invalid in Clover - It has no effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back