Graphics
GeForce GTX 1050 2GB
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys, after 2 years on High Sierra, I’ve decided to move to Mac OS Catalina. Everything is working but, I’m in trouble with some issues with Graphic card and intel internal graphic drive. I have a Gigabyte GA-B250M-D2V mobo, with Intel i3-7100 processor and a NVidia Gigabyte GTX 1050 ti 2 gb, 2 ssd with dual-boot Windows-MacOS, and my question is: Is it possible to use intel’s graphic card instead of nVidia card in order to solve all graphics problems without disconnecting every time nVidia graphic card while I’m on my MacOS partition? Is someone able to help me? Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it

Hi guys, after 2 years on High Sierra, I’ve decided to move to Mac OS Catalina. Everything is working but, I’m in trouble with some issues with Graphic card and intel internal graphic drive. I have a Gigabyte GA-B250M-D2V mobo, with Intel i3-7100 processor and a NVidia Gigabyte GTX 1050 ti 2 gb, 2 ssd with dual-boot Windows-MacOS, and my question is: Is it possible to use intel’s graphic card instead of nVidia card in order to solve all graphics problems without disconnecting every time nVidia graphic card while I’m on my MacOS partition? Is someone able to help me? Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it

Thanks, I’m going to try some of this. I will let u know!

Ok, I finally solve all the issues on DSDT, but I have 6 error on SSDT-6. I attach my SSDT-6.aml file. Is there someone that can modify and solve the Errors in that file? I really appreciate it.

Attachments

• SSDT-6-sensrhub.aml
    671 bytes · Views: 35
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back