CPU
i7 4770
Graphics
gtx 960
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello I have Intel DG41RQ motherboard and installed Lion in it. But I am not able to find any drivers for it's on board graphics which is Intel GMA X4500. Does anyone have a solution for this?

marcvaz said:
Hello I have Intel DG41RQ motherboard and installed Lion in it. But I am not able to find any drivers for it's on board graphics which is Intel GMA X4500. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Can you please share a guide on how you installed Lion on your DG41RQ? Thanks!

hello buddy i am having the same problem i am getting the resolution at 1024X768 only!!!
My specs intel DG41RQ MB,
Intel core2duo processor
2GB RAM
Intel GMA x4500 onboard graphic card

When i click About this Mac it says 64MB graphic card but i cannot have much resolution than the pixels i had mentioned above

There are no drivers (and never will be) for GMA X4500.
The only thing you could get is resolution fix.
The preferred method is by using latest Chameleon builds (don't know if chimera supports that). In the installation wizard choose "Ad Hoc" mode, and select "Resolution" module.
Then put in org.chameleon.boot.plist the classic string Graphics Mode = 1366x768 ... or whatever resolution you want.
The only good thing is that on Lion the old bug of preview/grab not working disappeared!

X4500 (GMA X4500)GRAPHICS Integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 (GMA X4500)

ANY ONE PLEASE HELP ME. HOW CAN I FIX THIS GRAPHICS PROBLEM??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back