HD 4670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi All,

I have my hackintosh (Intel dp55wb with i7) running 10.8.5 it was a struggle even getting that far as using multibeast 5.x has never worked, I have instead used multi beast 4.6.1 and chimera 1.11 anything newer causes crashes during boot.

Has anyone successfully installed 10.9 on the dp55wb? Other than using a second boot partition as described here: http://gh0ztly.wordpress.com/2013/1...0-9-mavericks-with-unibeast-in-alternate-way/

I have tried to install 10.9.1 (mavericks) using Multibeast 4.6.1 with no success. I run into a boot loop. Maybe I will try multibeast 6 with Chimera 1.11, does anyone think I need some rollbacks included in the multibeast setup?

I got it done. I installed using Multibeast 6.1 easybeast install. I deleted ElliotForceLegacyRTC. The usual legacy alc888 drivers and the intel network driver. I also updated the nvidia drivers. However, when I used migration assistant to move the files form my os 10.8.5 drive I started having hangs at USBMSC non-unique. Weird, I wonder what migration assistant did.

Can you post a picture of your multibeast settings? I'm having trouble getting mine to boot after multibeast. Thanks!

Never mind, it was the ElliotForceLecacyRTC. Up and running now, thanks!

I've not.
Installed 10.9.4 on this motherboard.
Without DSDT the system boots up normally with networking but audio not detected.
With DSDT (downloaded from here) the system hangs with USB errors.

Can you please tell me if you're using a DSDT and your chimera version?

Thanks.
S.

I've not.
Installed 10.9.4 on this motherboard.
Without DSDT the system boots up normally with networking but audio not detected.
With DSDT (downloaded from here) the system hangs with USB errors.

Can you please tell me if you're using a DSDT and your chimera version?

Thanks.
S.

Hi, I try install Yosemite on Mbo Intel DP55WB but before I readed some Post, unlucky I didnt find a good tutorial o solution, so I think this its gonna help you all who still stuck on Post Installation or return to maverick.

I successful install Yosemite on DP55WB with Unibeast Chimera:

For Booting Install I use flag : GraphicsEnabler=Yes cause I have a GT240, so erase and install OSX YOSEMITE wihtout Problem.

Booted again with USB (Unibeast) using Graphics Enabler=Yes again , and setup settings.

At Yosemite screen I proceed to Post Installation with multibeast, tried DSDT USER with dsdt.aml from this site.
But got KP at loadingscreen cause it apple.intel.cpupowermanagement, so tried from begining process but this time I see at multibeast an option called NULL CPU POWER MANAGEMENT, so I checked and this time an error called USBEHCI appeared.

Tried from de begginin this time with EASY BEAST, and NULL checked but same problem USB problem.

So I tried again with SUCCESS this time DSDT FREE and NULLCPUPOWERMANAGEMENT, and dont touch anything else.

Rebooted, no problem, No Network And No audio at this point so you must use same Multibeast (7.2 at all mentioned process) and use hnak Apple Intel IE1000 ->build -> Rebooted -> Working

Let go for audio, Download Multibeast 5.5.5 and run and check Select Driver->Audio->ALC888->V100302 Current -> Install - Voila!.

Its done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back