GTX-760
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Howdy all

I have a media center PC running Openelec at the moment and have a spare SSD I have installed ML onto.

Mobo is Gigabyte GA-H87N-WiFi and CPU as stated is i5-4570T 35W. The case is a Silent Impactics C3L Series black (http://www.impactics.com/produkte/c3l-series/) and there are no moving parts in this build at all.

Towards the end of boot up there are a number of error messages and one is regarding power management and shows an Unknown CPU, then seems to freeze and time out loading the bluetooth stack.

I created the install from the latest Unibeast. I have tried booting it in safe mode with the same output. (-f -v -x options and set graphicsenabler=no)

Is this a case of the CPU being unknown and should I use some specific boot flags?

Any help would be great. Would like to boot to OS X and install XBMC over that (because I am sadistic) :)

Towards the end of boot up there are a number of error messages and one is regarding power management and shows an Unknown CPU, then seems to freeze and time out loading the bluetooth stack.

Sounds like a graphics problem, but I'm not familiar enough with Radeon 7xxx series to tell you what you need. I would imagine there is some configuration needed to make card work... use search to find a guide for a build similar to yours.

Sounds like a graphics problem, but I'm not familiar enough with Radeon 7xxx series to tell you what you need. I would imagine there is some configuration needed to make card work... use search to find a guide for a build similar to yours.

Hehe - that 7xxx is in another system and not the one in the kit i listed above sorry, im using the descrete onboard gfx in the i5

Attached screen cap.

Attachments

• 2013-09-28 07.34.35.jpg
    2013-09-28 07.34.35.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 378
Hehe - that 7xxx is in another system and not the one in the kit i listed above sorry, im using the descrete onboard gfx in the i5

Did you set your IGPU memory to 64MB in BIOS? Are you using GraphicsEnabler=Yes. Are you using the latest Chimera bootloader?

You also might want to take a look at this article: http://www.tonymacx86.com/378-new-intel-hd-graphics-boot-flags-chimera.html

Note: I see in a previous message you wrote 'graphicsenabler'. Be aware that these flags are case sensitive, therefore 'graphicsenabler' does nothing. You want to use instead 'GraphicsEnabler'

Hi there,

Thanks for the input. I reset the BIOS to optimised and turned off Virtualisation features and booted with (Yes its case sensitive) GraphicsEnabler=no and safemode and success!

Multibeast Drivers etc installed and boots native off SSD now. Boot time is like 5 seconds.

Hi there,

Thanks for the input. I reset the BIOS to optimised and turned off Virtualisation features and booted with (Yes its case sensitive) GraphicsEnabler=no and safemode and success!

Multibeast Drivers etc installed and boots native off SSD now. Boot time is like 5 seconds.

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back