Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 Auros Gaming 5
CPU
i7 8700k
Graphics
Radeon RX Vega 64
Hey all,

I just removed my old SSDT patched usb dsl files after losing some of my USB ports at random. Upon reboot with the new usbinjectall.kext, I see that my apple magic keyboard is connected wirelessly!? Bluetooth wasnt working in high sierra and now it appears to be working natively? Was this a change in Mojave or am I losing my mind? I wasn't even sure this motherboard (Gigabte Z370 Aorus Gaming5) had a built in bluetooth controller, so you can imagine my surprise.

-Max

Hey all,

I just removed my old SSDT patched usb dsl files after losing some of my USB ports at random. Upon reboot with the new usbinjectall.kext, I see that my apple magic keyboard is connected wirelessly!? Bluetooth wasnt working in high sierra and now it appears to be working natively? Was this a change in Mojave or am I losing my mind?

-Max
some intel bluetooth does work native apart from not being able to turn off bluetooth (in my case on my laptop until i swapped the wifi/bluettoth combo card)

some intel bluetooth does work native apart from not being able to turn off bluetooth (in my case on my laptop until i swapped the wifi/bluettoth combo card)
Was this also the case in High Sierra? Perhaps it was being initialized due to bad kexts or dsl config.

Was this also the case in High Sierra? Perhaps it was being initialized due to bad kexts or dsl config.
only tested in High Sierra, then i purchased new card whilst using High Sierra and then updated to Mojave, haven't needed to put the incompatible card back in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back