Not open for further replies.

ws7

Motherboard
na
CPU
na
Graphics
na
So looking to build my first hackintosh on the cheap, is there any progress on getting the alderlake igpu working, as GFX cards are at crazy prices, so failing the intel chip what about the AMD APU's anybody got those working?

So looking to build my first hackintosh on the cheap, is there any progress on getting the alderlake igpu working, as GFX cards are at crazy prices, so failing the intel chip what about the AMD APU's anybody got those working?
The graphics hardware on the AMD APUs are not supported on MacOS as Apple does not use them.

If you are planning to build an Alder Lake hackintosh, apart from the usual warnings that it is not supported, you must have a supported graphics card to have graphics acceleration.

You'd need to go with 10th gen and UHD630 for supported graphics.

The graphics hardware on the AMD APUs are not supported on MacOS as Apple does not use them.

If you are planning to build an Alder Lake hackintosh, apart from the usual warnings that it is not supported, you must have a supported graphics card to have graphics acceleration.
Thanks for your reply, i thought that maybe the case, just got to find a cheapish GFX card now, quick look on eBay last night showed a 8gb 570 for £245 Crazy!

"cheapish GFX card" Yeah, that is the catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back