Graphics
Vega VII
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Build an Intel 10 Gen Build 109700K Asus ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming with 16 Gig Rampage 3200 RAM two M.2 XPG 8200 Pro 1T drives Corsair 850w PSU CoolerMaster ML2 240 v2 and a Asrock Vega VII, a fenvi FV T919 (Wifi and Blutooth).

Installed open core 0.5.9 with Mac OS 10.15.6 ever thing works except for the onboard Ethernet Intel I219-V and could not port the 2 usb 2.0 on motherboard. I used a usb 2.0 connector converter to usb 3.0 to plug in the fenvi FV T919. Port mapping is currently an issue.

I installed Windows 10 pro on the M.2.1 slot and Mac OS 10.15.6 on the M.2.2. I can dual boot at open core menu option. This beast is fast and smooth. I disable sleep mode, that has issues, the screen saver works well.

As for BIOS I used XMP II for RAM and AI optimisation for CPU core ratio. enable on board graphics XHCI hand off. Disable fast boot serial port Legacy USB Wait fir F1 if error CSM clear key managment and os type set to other OS. Set boot option #1 to UEFI and BIOS ver 1502.

FYI. Is something goes wrong the BIOS and computer malfunction, cant boot or see you USB drive..... Reinstall BIOS and you are good to go..... Rock and Roll.........

Attachments

• IMG_3395.jpeg
    IMG_3395.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Hello - is it possible to share your EFI files? I have been trying to get my setup to work, without any success. I am not even able to reach the installer screen.

Thats very similar to the build that I am attempting to do. I would love to know more of the details too. Unfortunately for me I cannot get my machine to see the MacOS Installer on my USB drive.

Last edited:
Update to the latest BIOS for mother board!

Use the latest open core 0.6.5 follow the guide. https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/config.plist/comet-lake.html#misc

Reset the VRAM! Download all the latest Kext Drivers and ACPI files.

Under Device properties add PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1C,0x1)/Pci(0x0,0x0) Key use device-id Type use Data Value us F2150000

This will allow Mac OS Big Sur to use intel i225-V 2.5GBe

PlatformInfo​

Intel CPU Core i7 10700K use iMac20,1
Intel CPU Core i7 10900K use iMac20,2

boot-args must use agdpmod=pikera if not you will get a black screen.........................

Hey it took me 2 weeks to get the system stable up and running, so be cool and persistent, believe in yourself and you can do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back