Contribute
Register

Integrated laptop Webcam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my camera working for my MSI GE70 by deleting the AppleHPET.kext file. Then going to windows and turning on my windows camera and then booting backing into Mavericks and starting my camera in Mavericks. Make you after you delete the AppleHPET.kext file that you use Kext Wizard to refresh the permissions.

I got my camera working for my MSI GE70 by deleting the AppleHPET.kext file. Then going to windows and turning on my windows camera and then booting backing into Mavericks and starting my camera in Mavericks. Make you after you delete the AppleHPET.kext file that you use Kext Wizard to refresh the permissions.

Bad idea to remove AppleHPET.kext. It will disable sleep, proper power management and perhaps more...

Now im going to post my ioreg but I think the usb webcam is not detected by the usb bus, there are any solution?? thanks

Post ioreg...

I don't see a camera, but I'm not sure what to look for exactly... You should collect camera vendor/device-id information on Windows in Device Manager, so you can know what to look for specifically.

I don't see a camera, but I'm not sure what to look for exactly... You should collect camera vendor/device-id information on Windows in Device Manager, so you can know what to look for specifically.
I was finding by internet and there aren't driver for the cam in windows, it use the generic windows driver for webcams.....

I was finding by internet and there aren't driver for the cam in windows, it use the generic windows driver for webcams.....

Look in Device Manager to determine vendor/device-id of the device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back