Contribute
Register

Intall Problems GA-Z77X-UD5H GTX 650TI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately, I used the same computer case as Stork used for his UP5-TH build, the NZXT H2 Silent White. Among other features there is an external SATA Docking Bay on top. So I removed my Windows HDD (WD3200AAKS) and will pop it into the bay when I need Windows.

But, I still need to use Safe mode for booting into my "Mac Test" drive. Here is the latest verbose report:
IMG_0382.jpg

Any suggestions for clearing this up are much appreciated!

it will hang there if u have gfx issues

it will hang there if u have gfx issues

Hi Stehor,

Could you elaborate? First install is running on P0 without difficulty. Second P1 I used the same Multibeast settings, including "Graphics Enabler=No"

Thanks!

ok in the past ive helped other people that have been stuck on the ln2x before and they have had ethier a bad lan or gfx issues. have u tried disabling the lan to see if still if it helps? also nvida ti cards have had issues since the 4xx days example 4xx,5xx,6xx ti
try the hd4000 and use dvi and 64mb shared

Problem fixed, not as elegant as I was hoping for. But, successful. After numerous install attempts, I booted into mac install from my unibeast USB drive and restored from my "mountain lion" install to my "mac test" drive. Everything is working properly and now I have a place to experiment without screwing up my working install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back