Graphics
GTX 650 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
On my recent build,New Build: GA-Z77X-UD5H GeForce GTX 650 TI. I decided to do a second 10.8.4 install on a second hard drive. Here are the details:

P0 500GB WDC5003AZEX -SSD Drive install is rock solid
P1 1TBST3100 524AS - partitioned into 3 drives, two are for backup one for ML install "Mac Test"

After install with the latest ML Unibeast, I ran the latest Multibeast 5.3.1 on reboot I get the follow error messages:

The intstall can be booted up in Safe Mode. IMG_0326.jpg

Advise is appreciated.

What system definition did you select and install in Multibeast? This looks like you selected a MacPro 4,1 or 5,1 and not the MacPro 3,1. Run MB again and just install the MacPro 3,1 definition to see if that fixes it.

It was installed with MacPro 5,1.

Yes using 5,1 will cause this KP unless you remove the AppleTyMCEDriver.kext in S/L/E and rebuild the caches. Best to use 3,1 until you are sure things are stable.

it makes more sense to use mac drive on windows or use safe mode fix it right edit smbios to MacMini6,2 he doesnt need to remove the kext this is for cnote

it makes more sense to use mac drive on windows or use safe mode fix it right edit smbios to MacMini6,2 he doesnt need to remove the kext this is for cnote

Thanks Stehor, this worked. I wonder what is unique about UD5H that required MacMini 6,2 vs. MacPro5?

MacPro5 has ecc ram your mobo doesnt. 6,2 is right for your build ivy mobo/i7

Re-installed 10.8.4 on P0, "Mac Test" as Mac mini 6,2. Still won't boot normally but will boot in safe mode. Here is the verbose report. Suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_0378.jpg
    IMG_0378.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
move the windows hdd to msata osx has no support for msata or unplug the sata power to it and use flag GE=NO for the gfx card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back