Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
When I try to install Mavericks onto my system, it always automatically restarts after flashing the install screen for about half a second. I have tried using -x -f -v and a lot of combinations of various flags. When using -v, I do not see any errors, although its going pretty fast, and the last thing shown is "Starting Darwin x86_64" and it just reboots itself. Nothing I have tried is able to get me into the installer. It always restarts itself before.

My Specs are as follows:
Cpu: Intel 4670k
Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65
Graphics: EVGA GTX 760

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

I was getting that for ages and tried a ton of different things to no avail - same result no matter what bootflags, well, sometimes I could make it crash earlier in the process!

In the end just remaking the install USB did the trick. Although I did make the USB manually instead of with Unibeast - I don't know if that affected it. You could also try using a different bootloader to see if that helps.

When I try to install Mavericks onto my system, it always automatically restarts after flashing the install screen for about half a second. I have tried using -x -f -v and a lot of combinations of various flags. When using -v, I do not see any errors, although its going pretty fast, and the last thing shown is "Starting Darwin x86_64" and it just reboots itself. Nothing I have tried is able to get me into the installer. It always restarts itself before.

My Specs are as follows:
Cpu: Intel 4670k
Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65
Graphics: EVGA GTX 760

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Had the exact same issue and fixed it by updating my BIOS to the latest version. After that the installer worked like butter.

Hi ! I have the same problem, I uptaded my Bios with MSI Live Uptade 5 but it does'nt work. I try to install Maverick but, I always have the problem. Can you help me please ?

Hi, any answer can help me.Johnnygoldenboy, could you resolve the problem ? I tried to disconnect my graphic card, but same problem, I tried everything to solve that problem like : -x or -f or differents kernel. Please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back