Graphics
nvidia gtx
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all, this is my first post in this forum.
I write you looking for some help to finish Mavericks installation on my Medion X7825 laptop (if is possible). I'm trying with clover installation. (uefi mode). I have windows 8 (uefi) already installed.

Currently my laptop restart after choose install option from clover. I attach a photo from my screen, obtained using -v argument.

A little summary about my laptop: (for more details check Aida64 report attached).

MEDION ERAZER X7825
Intel i7-4700MQ
Chipset HM87 - Haswell
BIOS - AMI (UEFI Mode)
16 Gb RAM
VGA's - Intel HD4600 and NVidia GTX 770M
Audio - Realtek ALC892
An empty partition for Mavericks install.

These is the process that I follow (UEFI)

1.- USB external divided in 2 partitions. 200 Mb for the first (clover) and a second with 7GB for Mavericks installer (downloaded from apple store)

2.- Inside first partition, I have boot and efi folders created with config tools.

3.- My BIOS is configurated in UEFI mode, with boot safe disabled and virtualization off, etc. (following recomendations that I saw in others post). Any problem to start clover.

I tried differents arguments to install Mavericks without success.

I don't know if is possible to install Mavericks on my laptop, taking in mind my dual vga configuration. I don't have any way to disable Nvidia card from BIOS.

If someone with a similar configuration can help me, perfect. I'm blocked in that point for some days and I don't know can solve this problem to continue with the installation process.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my english.

Attachments

• screen just before reboot.jpg
    screen just before reboot.jpg
    695.8 KB · Views: 156
  • aida_report.txt
    4.2 KB · Views: 174
Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Try removing the nvidia kexts (NVDA*, Geforce*).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back