Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Im booting the El capitan version on my Lenovo Yoga 510 it's booting with no problem but when it arrive to choosing the disk where i should install the OS there is no internal disk appears it just can see the external storages like USB flash disks
what should i do ?
Note: no problem with the hard disk because im runing Windows 10 on it no problems.
Sorry for my bad english

Moved to Laptop Support.

Im booting the El capitan version on my Lenovo Yoga 510 it's booting with no problem but when it arrive to choosing the disk where i should install the OS there is no internal disk appears it just can see the external storages like USB flash disks
what should i do ?
Note: no problem with the hard disk because im runing Windows 10 on it no problems.
Sorry for my bad english

You should format the disk as "OSX Extended (Journaled)" on Disk Util, which shows up on some of the previous screen or is accessible on the menu at the top of the screen

You should format the disk as "OSX Extended (Journaled)" on Disk Util, which shows up on some of the previous screen or is accessible on the menu at the top of the screen
It's same problem the disk utility too cant see the hard drive.
I installed the OS on USB 3 flash disk with no problem everything works well nither th ekeyboard and trackpad and wifi i have to install some kext maybe.

It's same problem the disk utility too cant see the hard drive.
I installed the OS on USB 3 flash disk with no problem everything works well nither th ekeyboard and trackpad and wifi i have to install some kext maybe.

I would guess your laptop disk interface isn't recognized by osx, but I'm no expert on this.

Check the DSDT patching guide, some fixes apply to most computers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back