Graphics
hd3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i have a hp probook 4530s , i got three parititon on the harddisk , one is mac osx10.82 , one is backup , another one is prepare for installing win7 / win8.

i formatted the empty parition into NTFS format, and I installed the win7 (win8 for the second time try out), then the installation process complete, it restart, and it start looping on the HP LOGO screen , I can't get into the windows system.. anybody know why????

THanks

my pro book dualboot installation was fine, first i am using a MBR partition type, second i install windows first, my dual boot installation :
1. Formatted all the disk with Disk Utility on Mac OSX instalation USB
2. Install The windows on NTFS
3. Install Mac OS X HFS+
4. Install Ubuntu

then i get my triple boot :thumbup:

How can you install on NTFS if you are just using the "Disk Utility on Mac OSX instalation USB"???

off course i format it to FAT first on Disk Utility, and install the windows 8 on NTFS , and don't forget to change to MBR partition type :angel::angel::angel:

i have a hp probook 4530s , i got three parititon on the harddisk , one is mac osx10.82 , one is backup , another one is prepare for installing win7 / win8.

i formatted the empty parition into NTFS format, and I installed the win7 (win8 for the second time try out), then the installation process complete, it restart, and it start looping on the HP LOGO screen , I can't get into the windows system.. anybody know why????

THanks

You might want to check out my blog for a step-by-step. It is quad-boot, but you can just skip the sections you don't need. See link in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back