A1286
CPU
Intel Core i7
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 mb
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi,

Firstly I'm not sure if this is the right forum section but I'm posting anyway, I apologise in advance!

I have an issue with my MSP and I'm trying everything to install OSX High Sierra on it, but it's not not working anymore whatever I try with USB or SD Card and nothing anymore, I have been following the guide on this website for MSP so many times.

I know this goes against what the whole purpose of these forums etc. for mac, but I can't get OS on MSP anymore. I installed it about 4 times successfully, but then when I tried installing Kexts, they stuffed up the load and other settings and I couldn't get WIFI or BLUETOOTH to work, so I have given up completely and want to just go back to using Windows.

I have clover configurator come up when I start my MSP.

I used Bootcamp to install Windows on a usb disk as an installer.

But there is no option for me to select USB from boot manager in BIOS.

So what do I do, how do I run the usb via shell or any other method.

All or any help would be much appreciated.

Please someone give me a guide/link in creating a Windows USB installer, or if I can install OSX and be able to get WIFI and BLUETOOTH to work successfully. I will go with OSX

Otherwise Windows it is.

Please help, and sorry if this question has been asked and answered already, it's been like two months of stuffing around!!!

Thanks,
Steve

MSP? What is MSP?
If you want help please follow the forum rules and enter your hardware into your profile.

MSP refers to Wacom Mobile Studio Pro 16".

I apologise.

Is there anyone who could give me some advice, I would be very thankful as now I have a Mobile Studio Pro device deemed useless.

Thanks,

Steve

Suggest you contact Wacom tech support to find method of re-installing Win10 on your tablet. You may find they used a stripped version and the full desktop version will not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back