Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey there,

Im hardly working to get Snow Leopard running on my Thinkpad. I used different bootloaders and a OSX immage on an external hard drive. I have no Problem to get the installation started, but it takes very much time to load the language selection page. I can hardly move the mouse, but Im not able to make any changes so I have to restart.
I tried to get the external HD in my SATA notebook slot, but the same mistake as described above occured.

I hope there are guys out there having the same problems and a solution for that.

My System:

Intel Core2Duo P8600
4gigs of Ram
4500MHD on the board

Thank u

I am having similar problems with the same spec thinkpad x200 as the poster above.

if i insert a usb mouse i can move the mouse but i can not select a language at the selection screen.

Any advice or help on how to install snow leopard on a thinkpad x200? im using a usb stick to install from due to the lack of dvd drive in the laptop.

Hey there,

Im hardly working to get Snow Leopard running on my Thinkpad. I used different bootloaders and a OSX immage on an external hard drive. I have no Problem to get the installation started, but it takes very much time to load the language selection page. I can hardly move the mouse, but Im not able to make any changes so I have to restart.
I tried to get the external HD in my SATA notebook slot, but the same mistake as described above occured.

I hope there are guys out there having the same problems and a solution for that.

My System:

Intel Core2Duo P8600
4gigs of Ram
4500MHD on the board

Thank u

We don't really support the LGA 775 socket. Our support really started with LGA 1156.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back