NVIDIA GT-750m
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone,

I am trying to install Yosemite on my Acer Aspire r7 571g Laptop. In UniBeast I have added Laptop and Legacy support, because I have to select "Legacy" in my BIOS to get the Stick booted on the Notebook. After that. when i tried to install OS X the installation stopped in the moment, in which one the cursor appeared on the screen. I had to boot with -x to install it completely. Then I used Multibeast and I restarted, with -x again. After it restarted I had 1080p Support, but sound WiFi etc. weren't working. Then I plugged off my USB Stick and tried to restart again, but there was a I think "boot 0 Error".

My Problems:
- Start is possible only with the UniBeast USB
- Start is only possible with -x

Can anyone help me
Best regards
arminius

Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

OK, I solved this problem by using clover. Now my sound, the battery and the most important, WiFi aren't working. can anyone help me with the kext files? I tried using the ones in the following, but it wasn't working. I think I have a Broadcom Adapter, but how can I prove that on OS X? Is there a program like AIDA64?#

Best regards

View attachment 144956
View attachment 144957

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back