Graphics
HD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
trying a basic build of
I3 8100 processor
Gigabyte h37on mb
Ssd 860 evo

Install is stalling at apfs _module_start;1334: load : com.apple.filesystems.apfs

Attachments

• 7314A281-BD20-4F18-ACB6-E63F1951EA52.jpeg
    7314A281-BD20-4F18-ACB6-E63F1951EA52.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 1,212
Tried that same problem with circle and line through it after apfs
Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

You should read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile

Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

You should read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile

I have updated my profile and attached the screen shots at the stall point. I also tried installing high sierra with the same error message. I have tried all the usb ports on the computer with same error.

Attachments

• unnamed-1.jpg
    unnamed-1.jpg
    854.2 KB · Views: 1,439
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,347
I have updated my profile and attached the screen shots at the stall point. I also tried installing high sierra with the same error message. I have tried all the usb ports on the computer with same error.
ACPI errors are usually the result of incorrect patches and fixes enabled in the config.plist - Acpi.

Still.png

"Still waiting for root device".
When booting from USB means that there is a problem finding a valid System folder to start up from on your USB flash drive.
This is usually because the flash drive is in a USB3 port.
If this is the case move it to a USB2 port, if it is already in a USB2 port move it to another and try again.
Repeat until you have tried all USB ports.
Use a USB2 flash drive.
If it still doesn't work you could try another flash drive.
Try connecting your USB flash drive using a USB2 hub.
You might also try enabling Legacy on your USB3 ports in your BIOS settings.
Set XHCI Handoff to Enabled in your BIOS settings.
Ensure that Fast Boot is not enabled in your BIOS settings.
May require USBInjectAll.kext in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/.
May require XHCI-300-series-injector.kext in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/ .

Thanks that worked, but now I am stuck in a new location... I make it through the first install and the system restarts back into clover. I then click on the HFS mojave icon and it again loads the install screen (as in my attachments) but terminates early with this error message and then immediately restarts.
IMG-0356.JPG
IMG-0358.JPG
IMG_0363.JPG
IMG_0363.JPG

@mccall7 how did you get usb worked to clear the err:apfs module start:1334. I have the msi h370m mobo, shows up the err too. any help thanks.

Thanks that worked, but now I am stuck in a new location... I make it through the first install and the system restarts back into clover. I then click on the HFS mojave icon and it again loads the install screen (as in my attachments) but terminates early with this error message and then immediately restarts.View attachment 356147 View attachment 356148 View attachment 356149 View attachment 356149
Hpw did you get ur build working sir? We have the same hardware..always stuck on apfs_module_start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back