nVidia GTX 670 4 GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all!,

I bought two days ago an Asus E1-751 and I'm trying to instal ML. I'm using UniBeast, but after the installation, when I choose the new Mountain Lion Partition to boot, it doesn't run, it keeps the loading screen (this grey screen with the apple).

Can anybody help me?.

Thanks!!

Hi all!,

I bought two days ago an Asus E1-751 and I'm trying to instal ML. I'm using UniBeast, but after the installation, when I choose the new Mountain Lion Partition to boot, it doesn't run, it keeps the loading screen (this grey screen with the apple).

Can anybody help me?.

Thanks!!

Boot with "-v" to diagnose.

And make sure you detail the specs of your laptop.

The attached image show the results booting with "-v".

I managed to boot the computer with "-x" and I install this pack mentioned on this site. But now... it doesn't boot with "-x".

I'm looking for more information about my computer to know the best way to set multibeast for my computer.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_1068.jpg
    IMG_1068.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 386
The attached image show the results booting with "-v".

I managed to boot the computer with "-x" and I install this pack mentioned on this site. But now... it doesn't boot with "-x".

I'm looking for more information about my computer to know the best way to set multibeast for my computer.

Thanks!!

The 'pack' you linked clearly states it is for 10.7.4 (Lion). You're installing Mountain Lion, right?

The 'pack' you linked clearly states it is for 10.7.4 (Lion). You're installing Mountain Lion, right?

Yes, 1.8.4.

I'm looking kerxt for this laptop.

CPU - i7 3612QM
Mobo: EA50-HC-CR
Graphics: Intel HD GRaphics 4000
Audio: Audio Realtek HD
Network: AR5B125
Netlink Gigabit Ethernet

Yes, 1.8.4.

I'm looking kerxt for this laptop.

CPU - i7 3612QM
Mobo: EA50-HC-CR
Graphics: Intel HD GRaphics 4000
Audio: Audio Realtek HD
Network: AR5B125
Netlink Gigabit Ethernet

AR5B125 (AR9485) is not supported. You'll need to replace it with a supported card.

It is probably a good idea to get device IDs with 'lspci -nn' on Linux or DPCIManager under OS X.

HD4000 should work with just DSDT patches.

No problem on the CPU, although most boards require patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext (Multibeast) and SSDT for the CPU (you can use the ProBook Installer)

Realtek audio is going to depend on what the exact codec it is. Google for 'patch AppleHDA guide' and follow the first parts to get a codec dump from Linux.

Thanks RehabMan.

I'm trying to extract a ssdt table with aida64 from the laptop, but it shows too many options.

Attachments

• ssdt.jpg
    ssdt.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 359
Thanks RehabMan.

I'm trying to extract a ssdt table with aida64 from the laptop, but it shows too many options.

It is normal to have many SSDT tables.

But why are you trying to extract them? Generally, it is better to "drop" them all (with DropSSDT=Yes, GeneratePStates=No, GenerateCStates=No) and generate an Apple specific SSDT and install it to /Extra/ssdt.aml (ProBook Installer is easiest way).

Where is the ProBook Installer?. I'm looking for that but I don't find it.

Where is the ProBook Installer?. I'm looking for that but I don't find it.

It is in the ProBook forum (a sub-forum of this one). Post is a sticky at the top of the forum. You can't miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back