Intelcore i7 9700K 3.6GHz Desktop Processor LGA1151
Graphics
none
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I was able to install High Sierra on my Z270N-Wifi but had problem with installing a EFI on the HDD and got stuck, so I decided to reinstall it, I deleted the partition on my HDD and do the reinstall, but now I don't know why I got stuck on the screen.

I am following this guide
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...t-upgrade-fresh-install-on-h270n-wifi.233433/

What I tried so far, download a new copy of High sierra, format my USB drive, and made a USB bootable drive

after doing that I can no longer proceed with the installation. Can someone here enlighten me on what could I have done wrong on it and things that I should do to correct my problem.

Attachments

• 20171015_232153.jpg
    20171015_232153.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 165
@JohnDoeBlack, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

I have the H170 - WIFI and had a similar issue. I think you need to add lilu.kext and intelgfxfix.kext. If you cannot do this at that point you should go into your FakeID and temporarily change to 0x12345678.

I have the H170 - WIFI and had a similar issue. I think you need to add lilu.kext and intelgfxfix.kext. If you cannot do this at that point you should go into your FakeID and temporarily change to 0x12345678.

That work, my issue now is that when I restart the system it freezes and I can't add network on it.

After I booted in changing the FakeID I reset it back to the value it was before and injected the two kexts. After I did this it worked. I didn't have to change any of my previous kexts to get the wifi and bluetooth to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back