Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
There are many options available for Chameleon Custom install.

Can someone advise on what options to be selected to make the best of it on ProBook?

Like: Modules:FileNVRAM, etc.

There are many options available for Chameleon Custom install.

Can someone advise on what options to be selected to make the best of it on ProBook?

Like: Modules:FileNVRAM, etc.

The defaults should give you what you need. Mine has Keylayout.dylib and FileNVRAM.dylib, both from ProBook Installer/Chimera installer. Fanreset.dylib is already there installed by ProBook Installer v6.1 (you won't find an option for it in Chameleon because it is ProBook specific).

@Rehabman..my iMessage is working fine for the past month..but yesterday iMessage stops working again [login problem] i re install bootloader with imessage fix but it doesnt solve the login problem..

@Rehabman..my iMessage is working fine for the past month..but yesterday iMessage stops working again [login problem] i re install bootloader with imessage fix but it doesnt solve the login problem..

It is working for me on Chameleon (I bought an iPad mini, so I was finally able to try Messages to send between).

But what bootloader are you using? Did you notice that MacMan released Chimera 2.1.1 just today?

yes i installed the latest chimera 2.1.1 i dont know whats the cause of iMessage login problem..i already install new smbios and bootloader but the problem still occurs..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back