Motherboard
MSI B360m Mortar
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
GTX 1050
Mac
  1. iMac
i have installed before, but i deleted it by removing osx partition and clover efi files.
when i try to reinstall the osx, when i get into clover, but installer doesn't appear in clover.
i have tried flashing 2 different usb disk, and doesn't appear too.
does anyone know what problem is?:banghead:

can someone help me?

Did you use unibeast to create the USB or the macOS createinstallmedia tool?

when i try to reinstall the osx, when i get into clover, but installer doesn't appear in clover.
i have tried flashing 2 different usb disk, and doesn't appear too.
Make sure you have apfs.efi or ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi in your EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder.

Same here - Used unibeast to make High Sierra, have apfs.efi in the EFI/CLVER/drivers64UEFI folder. Clover does not see the USB drive at boot. I have same type of USB that I used to make an El Capitan install (with Unibeast) and I can use that to boot into OSX install.

I also tried a different USB - this one is not USB 3.0. Same result. The drive is not seen by clover at boot. If I go ahead and boot into El Capitan the drive is there. If I F12 I can choose the USB UEFI partition as boot drive, so the motherboard itself sees the USB. From F12 I can see the USB 1.0 UEFI and choose it, then I actually get the clover menu I expected which shows the usual boot options plus the 'macOS Install from Install macOS High Sierra' I checked the install instructions and I had missed that you need to go into the MB boot menu and choose USB.

From there the installation proceeds, but when I tried the optional step to avoid APFS conversion I tried the command

/Volumes/Image\ Volume/No-Convert

But there is no such script in the directory (I check with ls). So I just continued the installation and crossed my fingers that the SSD will survive the conversion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back