Contribute
Register

installed Sierra on TOSHIBA C50-A533 , BUT ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
really I trust you , its ok for me , If not I will try doing it mt self another time , because last time I got terminal commands not doing the proper thing , it says not available or something like that.

He can't do this for you. If someone else will, you won't learn anything.
To really have a fully working hackintosh, you should explore, read and learn.
I asked questions myself, it's not a shame, but I've also read A LOT, on many subjects.

Of course you can ask for help, but don't expect anyone to do that for you.

He can't do this for you. If someone else will, you won't learn anything.
To really have a fully working hackintosh, you should explore, read and learn.
I asked questions myself, it's not a shame, but I've also read A LOT, on many subjects.

Of course you can ask for help, but don't expect anyone to do that for you.
dear friend , you have no idea how much I've searched , It just don't work with me , and I suffered to get it work and finding the right files to boot without editing the clover boot options every time , because always getting a kernel panic using methods like unibeast and multi beast .

I saw this before , I can't format my HDD , really important , but I will read again to see the abilities , thx
What do you mean by formatting your HDD?
The installation is basically the same as a UniBeast created installation...
You need an empty partition to install macOS.

Im just saying that I don't want to mix between GPT and MBR , for dual boot , its ok now , I'm reading and its ok . :)

Im just saying that I don't want to mix between GPT and MBR , for dual boot , its ok now , I'm reading and its ok . :)
You can install mac OS 10.12 and Windows 10 on the same drive, when Windows is installed in UEFI mode. You also need a large EFI partition, I think 250 MB or larger, otherwise you can´t install mac OS.

dear friend , I got it installed now , but the sound and bluetooth aren't working , bin folder isn't available and I created one and pasted patchmatic , commands aren't doing their job !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back