NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 2048 MB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Installed Easybeast now no video?

Hi I installed Mountain Lion on my i7 with a GeForce 640. It booted up everything went perfect. I could run both monitors including my 30" at 2560x resolution and my internet worked. I installed Multibeast Easybeast installation and now once the computer boots up into the desktop both montitors turn off. I'm going to try some of those prompts that the website says to try. Not sure where to type them tho.

I don't understand.... why do you try to fix something that already work perfect?........

"Hi I installed Mountain Lion on my i7 with a GeForce 640. It booted up everything went perfect. I could run both monitors including my 30" at 2560x resolution and my internet worked. " <-- Go reformat your mac again and leave it as is....

In my hackintosh 10.8.2 I never installed easybeast or DSDT... because my hackintosh work fine..perfect even app store work..

anyway have a good day.

wobbyhp: Did you install on your HPE-450t

Hi I installed Mountain Lion on my i7 with a GeForce 640. It booted up everything went perfect. I could run both monitors including my 30" at 2560x resolution and my internet worked. I installed Multibeast Easybeast installation and now once the computer boots up into the desktop both montitors turn off. I'm going to try some of those prompts that the website says to try. Not sure where to type them tho.

I got the same experice; monitor goes to sleep(no signal) after I try to get multibeast to install bootloader into harddrive. if I after first install (no trixing with multibeast wse) only use usb it starts so nicely....
I dont know how to "move" bootloader on usb to my main harddisk...
/Mike

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the late reply. I just had to turn off Graphics Enabler and everything works perfectly, computer boots and everything is really fast!

Thanks for your help!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the late reply. I just had to turn off Graphics Enabler and everything works perfectly, computer boots and everything is really fast!

Thanks for your help!

ok, I solved my problem in an another way;
There was no *.Boot.plist file in my Extra folder so I just copied following files from my working USB(ml install stick): org.chameleon.Boot.plist, Folder Extension and smbios.plist. run kext utility and restarted... tada!
/Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back