Graphics
GTX 670
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
ok so i downloaded and installed mavericks and booted back up. surprisingly i thought oh wow it worked, then i noticed nothing was different and that i was still on 10.8.5. i tried installing again and everything went smooth, but again, still on 10.8.5.

what is happening here, i don't get it…any help?

ok so i downloaded and installed mavericks and booted back up. surprisingly i thought oh wow it worked, then i noticed nothing was different and that i was still on 10.8.5. i tried installing again and everything went smooth, but again, still on 10.8.5.

what is happening here, i don't get it…any help?

You need to create a UniBeast 3.0 bootable drive and install it without partitioning your installation drive. The result will be like updating. Then replenish your audio and ethernet with MultiBeast 6.0.0. Tip, put MultiBeast 6.0.0 on your UniBeast drive.

You need to create a UniBeast 3.0 bootable drive and install it without partitioning your installation drive. The result will be like updating. Then replenish your audio and ethernet with MultiBeast 6.0.0. Tip, put MultiBeast 6.0.0 on your UniBeast drive.

Oh ok thanks I was under the impression that you could just update like the last

Sorry - I just seen your PM and don't have enough posts to be able to send a response.

Did you manage to get it sorted ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back