CPU
Intel Core i7-9700K
Graphics
Radeon RX 580 8gb
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I installed Succesfully Big Sur on my Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X, But the Ethernet no works and i don´t have any wifi/bt so, now i don´t have internet.. any help?..

Last edited:
Have you got a compatible OS X WIFI/BT card installed?
I only have the Ethernet not Wifi/BT. (in fact i purchased the IOGear Bluetooth 2.1 Adapter that you recommended but never works on catalina or Big Sur) and i 'm waiting for a wifi that i bought on amazon, but i need to wait 3 weeks for that...any other help?

I only have the Ethernet not Wifi/BT. (in fact i purchased the IOGear Bluetooth 2.1 Adapter that you recommended but never works on catalina or Big Sur) and i 'm waiting for a wifi that i bought on amazon, but i need to wait 3 weeks for that...any other help?
Ok so you only have ethernet, is that compatible with OS X? I hope you're not talking about an Intel card that comes inbuilt with some Gigabyte boards because those are not OS X compatible.

it is the Intel included in the board (Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)) but that works perfectly in Catalina.. otherwise any other solution to buy a usb wifi to install that works on Big Sur (and easily to find in any place, because i 'm from Chile)

it is the Intel included in the board (Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)) but that works perfectly in Catalina.. otherwise any other solution to buy a usb wifi to install that works on Big Sur (and easily to find in any place, because i 'm from Chile)
Are you booting with OC or Clover?

(Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)) but that works perfectly in Catalina..
Are you sure? the reason why I asked I have the Pro Wifi version which works perfect on Windows but not OS X, I had to fit a compatible OS X WIFI/BT card to enable internet connection. There is a new development kext to enable the Inbuilt Intel card for OS X which has some good reviews so unless you have that kext in your system, I don't know how you managed to get ethernet in Catalina.

If you don't have the Intel Mausi Kext installed in the proper folder on your EFI partition (and registered in your config.plist if using OpenCore), you'll need to first get it from here (or through Hackintool) and do so...

If you don't have the Intel Mausi Kext installed in the proper folder on your EFI partition (and registered in your config.plist if using OpenCore), you'll need to first get it from here (or through Hackintool) and do so...
i have that kext installed on EFI7Kexts but i do´t know how to register it in my config.plist (i ´m using OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back