CPU
2500k Sandy Bridge
Graphics
GTX 750 TI
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Solved: tried again being more careful about what i did after first hdd boot up. one thing at a time :)

Hi all. First tine hackintosher here from Brisbane Australia.

I'm running an Asus P8H61-m LE motherboard with no additional hardware (I have a 750 ti but have removed for troubleshooting and won't use it again until all is working).

CPU is Intel core i5-2500k. 8gb ram (one stick).

Basically I have installed OSX on the target partition without issues - booting from a OSX usb with clover bootloader.

To install, I only needed to change the OSX version in clover options to 10.11. (actually I installed with the nvidia card and used nv_disable=1 also, but can boot with the usb onto integrated graphics without that now).

Installation went well, successfully booting from usb/clover twice and then once from hdd, using clover from the usb as the bootloader and the same boot flags as

After my first entry into the mac os I installed the post installation tools and the nvidia driver - to my memory. i also installed clover on the partition.

I now can't boot into the installed partition - getting a nanosecond message immedately after the system model name.

I have tried a number of boot flags including graphicenabler options, dart, maxmem, pciuid, -x, -f... no change to this basic error.

Screen Shot 2015-11-13 at 5.27.28 PM.jpg

I also mounted the usb efi on my macbook, saved the clover efi folder contents and loaded them into the efi on the disk (putting it in a usb encolsure and conneting it to the macbook). Here are the contents of the 10.11 folder (I disabled NullCPUPowerManagement.kext to see if it would change anything but no).

Screen Shot 2015-11-13 at 5.29.37 PM.jpg

Any ideas? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3638.jpg
    IMG_3638.jpg
    887.4 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Probably booting with cpus=1 will get you in again, but then you need to figure out how to boot without it.

Normally I'd say use either NullCPUPowerManagement.kext or generate an SSDT with ssdtPRGen.sh. If you think NullCPUPowerManagment.kext isn't working, maybe make sure it's in both 10.10 and 10.11 directories? Or you can just generate the SSDT and put it in EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back