2. MacBook Air
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just updated my Mac to Sierra. The update went smooth and everything seems to be working but there is something fishy going on with Clover. Once I open Clover configurator and mount the partition, my EFI partition shows empty and doesn't mount in the sidebar. In system info all the old information is still present.

When I re-install Clover Configurator, the EFI does show with the structure intact as it was under El Capitan. However, after a reboot the same issue occurs again. It seems related to permissions.

Another weird issue is that disk number keeps changing after every boot, this didn't happen before under El Capitan. E.g. disk0s1 becomes disk6s1 and after another boot it is suddenly disk3s1.

Besides that, my audio devices (Realtek 1151) are missing under Sound > Output devices. Not sure if that's related.

Any idea how to fix it? I have a backup of the whole EFI folder from El Capitan (before I updated). Do I run multibeast again and then import my old clover.config file or do I need to update permissions? I updated Clover Configurator to the version recommend in the guide on this site before I updated (4.32.0).

Any directions what to do best are welcome!

It seems you're having trouble with mounting Clover. Install EFI Mounter v3, this mounts Clover perfectly on Sierra. For some reason EFI won't mount using Clover Configurator on Sierra.
For audio for my Realtek 1151, I used Toleda's stuff in
Sierra Desktop/Realtek AppleHDA Audio .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back