Built-In
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Stuck here
2014-04-17 16.58.47.jpg
Error:
panic(cpu 0 caller 0x55f81d): "unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI\".\n"@/usr/local/src/xnu-1504.15.3/iokit/Kernel/IOPlatformExpert.cpp:1385
Any help would be appreciated :)

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi,
I am trying to install snow leopard on Asus x59gl (Intel Pentium T3200 2,0ghz; Nvidia 8200m g: 4gb RAM) but every time i boot into the os i receive a kernel panic about some timestamps and if i try to run directly the snow leopard without iBoot it stucks on Loading Darwin /x86. Please help i dont know what to do :)

Going Bald

Motherboard
GA-X58A-UD7-F7
CPU
W3670
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
iMac
Hi,
I am trying to install snow leopard on Asus x59gl (Intel Pentium T3200 2,0ghz; Nvidia 8200m g: 4gb RAM) but every time i boot into the os i receive a kernel panic about some timestamps and if i try to run directly the snow leopard without iBoot it stucks on Loading Darwin /x86. Please help i dont know what to do :)
Suggest you post in Laptop Forum for laptop installation problems - this is Desktop support forum.

Motherboard
Dell D620
CPU
Intel Core 2 Duo
Graphics
Nvidia NVS 110M
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Stuck here

Error:
panic(cpu 0 caller 0x55f81d): "unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI\".\n"@/usr/local/src/xnu-1504.15.3/iokit/Kernel/IOPlatformExpert.cpp:1385
olliecull - I had this problem when I misread the instructions. At step 5 (At boot prompt, eject iBoot), I selected iBoot and ran it, rather than ejecting the disk. Try this again, but eject the disk at this point and insert your Mac OS X Snow Leopard Retail DVD (as per step 6), rather than running iBoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi Guys, my Problem starts here:

IMG_0669.jpg

I've done everything as listetet in the SL Guide, i've downloded the Update Helper for Sandy Bridge and the i run it!
After the recommended reboot i hang in this loop!

Hardware:

Intel i5 3330
ASRock h61mv
Geil 8GB PC1600
Samsung HD502HJ

I know ASRock isnt the best Solution, but i only need it to download Maverick for my new Haswell System.

Please provide some help

THX

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
hello im new to hacking and i was wondering i dont have a dvd big enough to hold the .dmg file will iboot boot the disk image from a usb? help would be much appreciated

Motherboard
CoolerMaster Haf 932 tower OSX snow and Windows 7 premium.
CPU
Intel core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
Graphics
no clue :$
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
hello im new to hacking and i was wondering i dont have a dvd big enough to hold the .dmg file will iboot boot the disk image from a usb? help would be much appreciated
You must buy the retail copy before anybody will help you :)

p.s. thanks to this forum I just did my first cooler master Haf 932 multi boot system after 2 weeks of learning and reading :p linux win7 and snow leopard bombom!

Motherboard
Asus P5K Pro
CPU
Intel Xeon X5460
Graphics
Gainward GTS 450 GS
Mobile Phone
iOS
hey guys,

I'm having problems with installation. As soon as the install screen appears, mouse isn't working, nor the keyboard works properly. I can choose between languages with up and down arrows, but as soon as I hit enter, the next step appears, and keyboard stops responding completely.

Any idea what should I try? USB Legacy is enabled, AHCI, S3 as well...Asus P5K Pro mobo with intel core2duo e4500.
Using iBoot and Snow Leopard disc.

Motherboard
Asus P8H61-M LE/CSM 2.0
CPU
i5-3450s
Graphics
Nividia GEforce 640
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro
Hi,

I am new to this, but in my bios settings i can not find the HPET mode to change, as part of the mac os x installation.

My motherboard is Asus p8z68-V but in my bios i can not fins HPET.

Help please ?

cheeseandmilk_1000
In my Asus MB it's in the PCH tab