ECS Z170-Claymore
CPU
I5 6400
Graphics
Zotac GTX 1060 3G
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I'm installing macOS Sierra to my;
ECS z170-claymore, i5 6400, gtx 1060, 8gb ram.

But I got stuck to this(image below). Any hint how to proceed?

Attachments

• IMG_3911.JPG
    IMG_3911.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 100
@japun, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

At Clover Boot Screen select Options > PCI devices > USB Ownership and USB Injection

For permanent solution check Inject USB + FixOwnership in Clovers config.plist
Code:
  <key>USB</key>
        <dict>
            <key>FixOwnership</key>
            <true/>
            <key>Inject</key>
            <true/>
        </dict>

@japun, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card).

At Clover Boot Screen select Options > PCI devices > USB Ownership and USB Injection

For permanent solution check Inject USB + FixOwnership in Clovers config.plist
Code:
  <key>USB</key>
        <dict>
            <key>FixOwnership</key>
            <true/>
            <key>Inject</key>
            <true/>
        </dict>
Hi @BreBo , thank you for your help.
I've done what you said, also my details as well. Now, I'm stuck at this?

Attachments

• IMG_3914.JPG
    IMG_3914.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 84
Hi another update. I've done installing the os. Now my problem is I can't seem to boot in my ssd? Though I made sure I installed the os there. I'm booting now using flash drive still.
Can you help me please?

Attachments

• IMG_3916.JPG
    IMG_3916.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 96

Hi @BreBo ,
Thank you very for helping me.
Just a bit info of this.
I ran multi beast and ran through the step by step instructions from installation guide in this site.
After installing I got a message somewhat like "installation successful" and I can see a EFI mounted on the finder. I restarted my pc set the boot to my ssd, but turned out it booted again using the flash drive. And I can't see the EFI in the finder anymore.
Any thoughts about this?
Thank you so much.

Attachments

• IMG_3917.JPG
    IMG_3917.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 63
EFI partitions are "hidden" partitions. To see it again, download and launch clover configurator and mount your EFI partion. Please note that if you boot with your unibeast flash drive, you will see both EFI partitions, the one from your HDD and the one from your flash drive. Choose the want to see/edit.

EFI partitions are "hidden" partitions. To see it again, download and launch clover configurator and mount your EFI partion. Please note that if you boot with your unibeast flash drive, you will see both EFI partitions, the one from your HDD and the one from your flash drive. Choose the want to see/edit.

Hey you're the man!!

Now I'm left with the audio. But I think I can google it.
Thank you very much!!

Great !
For audio you have ALC1150 right ? Use multibeast to install it.
You need to boot from your HDD to install it, not from the USB (remove it if plugged).

Of course you need to solve the NVMe part first.

Last edited:
Great !
For audio you have ALC1150 right ? Use multibeast to install it.
You need to boot from your HDD to install it, not from the USB (remove it if plugged).

Of course you need to solve the NVMe part first.

Hi thanks. Installing from Multibeast didn't work for me so I just installed the VoodooHDA pkg.
I have a little issue though. My mouse scroll wheel is weird. The scroll up went to down and down scroll as up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back