Motherboard
Gigabyte H470M-DSH3
CPU
I7-10700
Graphics
Titan Black
Mac
  1. iMac
Problem with the update.I have done the guide to Update directly to MacOS high sierra and every time I found the same problem during the installation. The black screen with the apple and the circle thinking for ...
Any solution??

Attachments

• ProblemHS.jpg
    ProblemHS.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 166
Problem with the update.I have done the guide to Update directly to MacOS high sierra and every time I found the same problem during the installation. The black screen with the apple and the circle thinking for ...
Any solution??

Same problem, anyone have a solution ?

Hi! It has taken me one day!!but I have been a success at the end!
I decided to take off the graphics card(EVGA GTX 1060 6GB) to the mobo, then installation continued without problems!
After the installation, I install the webdriver without the card plugged. Reboot the computer but at this time with the card plugged and get the GiosScreenlocked 3 error!! I solved the error installing NVWebDriverLibValFix.kext in Library/Extensions, and in config.plist put the inject intel "true" and the Nvidiawebdriver "yes".
I've read a wide variety of post talking about the installation of the Nvidia Webdrivers to find a solution, but I think there isn't an only method for all.
Good Luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back