1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Specs:
Gigabyte Ga-Z87-HD3
Core i5 4670K
HD 7970 - But using Intergrated HD 4600 for install.

So it stops at the point: BluetoothHCIController -Completed.

I already tried to find the solution but did not succeed. I think this is a graphical problem since the bluetooth driver is completed and after it it tries to load the graphics drivers i heard.

Bootflags: -f -x -v tested but with no luck.

I did look in my UEFI for vt-d: it is enabled but I am unable to disable it! The option is grey and unclickable...

If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance.

Specs:
Gigabyte Ga-Z87-HD3
Core i5 4670K
HD 7970 - But using Intergrated HD 4600 for install.

So it stops at the point: BluetoothHCIController -Completed.

I already tried to find the solution but did not succeed. I think this is a graphical problem since the bluetooth driver is completed and after it it tries to load the graphics drivers i heard.

Bootflags: -f -x -v tested but with no luck.

I did look in my UEFI for vt-d: it is enabled but I am unable to disable it! The option is grey and unclickable...

If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance.

Hi Maarten0009

You don't have to worry about Vt-d with K version processors. You are correct it is to do with graphics after BluetoothHCI Controller. The default in UniBeast is now GraphicsEnabler=No and you require GraphicsEnabler=Yes

At the Chimera boot screen type in GraphicsEnabler=Yes - x and this should allow you to reach the installer.

Hi Maarten0009

You don't have to worry about Vt-d with K version processors. You are correct it is to do with graphics after BluetoothHCI Controller. The default in UniBeast is now GraphicsEnabler=No and you require GraphicsEnabler=Yes

At the Chimera boot screen type in GraphicsEnabler=Yes - x and this should allow you to reach the installer.
Hey :)

I managed to fix this with this boot flags: -v -x PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=Yes.When i Installed Mavericks i Set my UEFI back to my HD 7970 but this resulted in a boot0 error for Chimera. I am currently able to fully boot into my Mavericks desktop with the Unibeast USB stick.

Any idea if i can install the unibeast loader on a partition?

Hey :)

I managed to fix this with this boot flags: -v -x PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=Yes.When i Installed Mavericks i Set my UEFI back to my HD 7970 but this resulted in a boot0 error for Chimera. I am currently able to fully boot into my Mavericks desktop with the Unibeast USB stick.

Any idea if i can install the unibeast loader on a partition?

Take a look here,tonymacx86 - boot0 Error: The Official Guide This should fix your boot error and it explains the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back