Contribute
Register

Installation Process of OS X 10.10 to an Intel based desktop without Mac support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

I am currently using MS Windows 8.1 Pro on my PC. I would like to migrate to OS X as I use iPad & iPhone for all my purpose. Presently i cannot afford to buy a Mac. Hence, need a detailed guide on how to install OS X 10.10 on my system. Below furnishing the system configuration.

Intel Core i3 3.4 Ghz processor
Gigabyte motherboard
4 GB DDR3 RAM
Onboard 2 GB Graphics (Intel 4000 series)
1 TB 5,400 RPPM SATA hard disk

Please guide me as I am very new to Mac & do not have a Mac device to follow the instruction using Unibeast.

Hello,

I am currently using MS Windows 8.1 Pro on my PC. I would like to migrate to OS X as I use iPad & iPhone for all my purpose. Presently i cannot afford to buy a Mac. Hence, need a detailed guide on how to install OS X 10.10 on my system. Below furnishing the system configuration.

Gigabyte motherboard
4 GB DDR3 RAM

Please guide me as I am very new to Mac & do not have a Mac device to follow the instruction using Unibeast.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/basics/104542-im-new-everything-where-do-i-start.html

Hello,

Gigabyte motherboard
4 GB DDR3 RAM

Hello mate

First thing you need to be is a bit more specific on your exact motherboard then from there my advice is to do a forum search for posts about that board chances are there are people who have already done it.

On the face of it the system looks compatable so you have a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back