Graphics
Nvidia Quadro K2000
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I installed Yosemite using this guide. http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...ny-supported-intel-based-pc.html#post_install

I followed all the instructions and then on Multibeast I chose DSDT free. However when multibeast was done, I began to experience issues. I rebooted the computer and pulled out my flash drive but when I tried to boot from the hard drive I installed Mac on, my motherboard gave me this error: No Operating System Found. Press CTRL-ALT-DELETE to reboot. I have a Asus Z87 motherboard with Intel 4770K.

What am I doing wrong?

I installed Yosemite using this guide. http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...ny-supported-intel-based-pc.html#post_install

I followed all the instructions and then on Multibeast I chose DSDT free. However when multibeast was done, I began to experience issues. I rebooted the computer and pulled out my flash drive but when I tried to boot from the hard drive I installed Mac on, my motherboard gave me this error: No Operating System Found. Press CTRL-ALT-DELETE to reboot. I have a Asus Z87 motherboard with Intel 4770K.

What am I doing wrong?

Please read the Rules :
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Thanks in anticipation

Sorry about that. I added my hardware now.

I tried that, and it didn't work. I rebooted the computer, and it flashed a - a few times, but then sent me back to bios. Is my motherboard incompatible? It works just fine when I boot from the Unibeast flash drive. It's almost like there's something wrong with my bootloader.

I tried that, and it didn't work. I rebooted the computer, and it flashed a - a few times, but then sent me back to bios. Is my motherboard incompatible? It works just fine when I boot from the Unibeast flash drive. It's almost like there's something wrong with my bootloader.

If the above solution is not working for you then you have to install CLOVER as your boot loader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back