CPU
i5-7600
Graphics
GTX 1070 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everybody, I made a bootable USB and loaded optimized settings in BIOS. But, when I boot from the USB, shows me all the drives, and I'm choosing the external bootable USB that I made it after that comes Apple Logo with bar under it and a spinning wheel in the middle under the bar. The bar loads until the half and after that the spinning wheel spins like couple seconds and that's it, doesn't go any further. I tried remaking the bootable USB but no success. Does anybody have the same problem or any solution? I'm new here, I have both MacBook Air and Windows PC. Sorry if I post it in wrong thread.

All comments are welcomed.

Hi everybody, I made a bootable USB and loaded optimized settings in BIOS. But, when I boot from the USB, shows me all the drives, and I'm choosing the external bootable USB that I made it after that comes Apple Logo with bar under it and a spinning wheel in the middle under the bar. The bar loads until the half and after that the spinning wheel spins like couple seconds and that's it, doesn't go any further. I tried remaking the bootable USB but no success. Does anybody have the same problem or any solution? I'm new here, I have both MacBook Air and Windows PC. Sorry if I post it in wrong thread.

All comments are welcomed.
But, when I boot from the USB, shows me all the drives, and I'm choosing the external bootable USB that I made it after that comes Apple Logo with bar under it and a spinning wheel in the middle under the bar. The bar loads until the half and after that the spinning wheel spins like couple seconds and that's it, doesn't go any further.
  • Booting with Apple Logo or Gui booting is not very useful in assessing progress of booting nor in the diagnosis of boot failure.
  • For those new to Hackintosh or even to those who are regular users of Hackintosh, it is better to boot the disk in Verbose Mode as the boot screen output will be text based and not an Apple logo with a progress bar which hides any problem in booting where as the Verbose booting will display the text that might be helpful to troubleshooters to answer questions of why the booting has stalled , failed or rebooted when those verbose boot screens are photographed and the image(s) uploaded to the Forum through [Upload a File] button just below the Message entry box.
  • It is a good practice to routinely use Verbose Mode booting during installation or troubleshoot using -v in the Options>Boot Args field of Clover Boot Manager (CBM) Screen or once you reach the CBM screen press Space Bar and from the next screen place [√] Verbose (-V)

• Booting with Apple Logo or Gui booting is not very useful in assessing progress of booting nor in the diagnosis of boot failure.
  • For those new to Hackintosh or even to those who are regular users of Hackintosh, it is better to boot the disk in Verbose Mode as the boot screen output will be text based and not an Apple logo with a progress bar which hides any problem in booting where as the Verbose booting will display the text that might be helpful to troubleshooters to answer questions of why the booting has stalled , failed or rebooted when those verbose boot screens are photographed and the image(s) uploaded to the Forum through [Upload a File] button just below the Message entry box.
  • It is a good practice to routinely use Verbose Mode booting during installation or troubleshoot using -v in the Options>Boot Args field of Clover Boot Manager (CBM) Screen or once you reach the CBM screen press Space Bar and from the next screen place [√] Verbose (-V)

I ran with -V but the install quits before I can read the message. Can I disable automatic reboot?

I ran with -V but the install quits before I can read the message. Can I disable automatic reboot?
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back