ASUS TUF Z270 Mark 2
CPU
i5-7600K
Graphics
Vega 56
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I got the usb stick working. Install comes to "boot from macOS install" on ssd. When installed about 50% a warning pops up saying "can not install on this computer". That is following the mojave guide. Found a thread about removing chunklist and chunkid, so i did remake the usb.
On the new made usb I get to "boot into macOS install" from the ssd, then apple logo shows and directly reboots?

Looked at all bios settings and they are as guide says. Does Virtualization on CPU need to be off? Perhaps a bios downgrade of some sort?

Hardware:
Asus tuf z270 mark2 - on latest bios
Sappahire Pulse Vega 56
16GB RAM

Yeah, virtualization should be off. VT-D = off in your bios.

Does the board have native NVRAM?

I read that reverting to the earliest version of the bios and set XHCI Handoff to Enabled. Not sure if that will help.

I will try reverting bios then.. as i can not find any XHCI handoff setting in latest.

So i tossed the mojave installation, there was no go at all. Been trying High Sierra, that one installs about to 99% then trows error "rescourses expired" or "there was a fault with rescourses". It seems hopeless!

By the way, does the installer work fine on nvme disk?

Last edited:
OK, new unibeast install on other Sandisk Ultra 32GB stick, it works with Windows 10 as UTC time schedule and on latest bios for my motherboard - 1301. Awesome at least.
Typing from Hackintosh with Mojave 10.14.4 =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back