Contribute
Register

Installation Paused..??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am new here. I was trying to install macOS Sierra on my pc. It have an Intel core i3 and an 8 gig of ram. It's compatible but when I tried to install macOS on this pc, it just pauses at a screen which shows the side of macbook and tells me to slide that button. I did not understand, I tried it so many times but end up there. I also tried different methods but these different methods always end up saying boot failure. I uploaded the picture. If any one of you has some clue about it. Please tell me what to do.

WhatsApp Image 2017-08-14 at 13.23.22.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi,
I am new here. I was trying to install macOS Sierra on my pc. It have an Intel core i3 and an 8 gig of ram. It's compatible but when I tried to install macOS on this pc, it just pauses at a screen which shows the side of macbook and tells me to slide that button. I did not understand, I tried it so many times but end up there. I also tried different methods but these different methods always end up saying boot failure. I uploaded the picture. If any one of you has some clue about it. Please tell me what to do.

View attachment 272200

Please provide the hardware specifications of your computer, including the exact model of motherboard, CPU and graphics card.

What method did you use to install Sierra?

@jackansley, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back