Contribute
Register

Installation macOS on dell latitude E5250

this is my efi folder... I entered everything as in the guide you linked me XD
lilu kext should be first in your list in your config.plist

OK, could I ask you to edit my file so that I can give it a try?
because to me that error gives me when rebooting pc after installing macos

ok i was able to install catalina and i am upgrading to monterey, the problem is i don't know how to get macos to boot directly without having to have the pen drive plugged in as well

OK, could I ask you to edit my file so that I can give it a try?
because to me that error gives me when rebooting pc after installing macos
no, you can edit your own config.plist
ok i was able to install catalina and i am upgrading to monterey, the problem is i don't know how to get macos to boot directly without having to have the pen drive plugged in as well
the guide mentions about mounting EFI's.....

Hi i have succesfully installed Monterey on the dell, but now don't know how to install all the peripheral, like bluetooth, wi-fi driver etc.
I'm connected to the wi-fi thanks to the itlwm.kext (modified file .info)
can you help me with this?

Hi i have succesfully installed Monterey on the dell, but now don't know how to install all the peripheral, like bluetooth, wi-fi driver etc.
I'm connected to the wi-fi thanks to the itlwm.kext (modified file .info)
can you help me with this?
Screenshot 2023-09-05 000133.jpg

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:
there may also be some hints in the faq for "how to install all the peripheral, like bluetooth, wi-fi driver etc."

Hi, i'm here again XD When I try to reinstall, I get a screen that says "unable to reach recovery server." Can you please help me?

Hi, i'm here again XD When I try to reinstall, I get a screen that says "unable to reach recovery server." Can you please help me?
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

tx @Feartech, the problem was the data and hour XD but now I have another problem, I have upgrade Catalina to Big Sur, but the audio who work perfectly on Catalina now don't work. how can I re-install it? and were I can find the airtportitlwm for Big Sur? now I can connect to wi-fi only with the itlwm kext but I have to set manually te info.plist.
thank you again

tx @Feartech, the problem was the data and hour XD but now I have another problem, I have upgrade Catalina to Big Sur, but the audio who work perfectly on Catalina now don't work. how can I re-install it? and were I can find the airtportitlwm for Big Sur? now I can connect to wi-fi only with the itlwm kext but I have to set manually te info.plist.
thank you again
1.jpg

Back