Contribute
Register

Installation issue on dell 5447 laptop (yosemite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
windows
CPU
i7
Graphics
gtx titan
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
i have a dell inspiron 5447
i7 (4th gen 4510u)
8gb ddr3 ram
2gb intel hd 4400
2gb r7 m265 ati readon graphics
1 tb hdd

i, was trying to install yosemite on my laptop and i made a bootable pendrive of yosemite using unibeast as well as with my hack an both of them didnt worked for me.
my bios settings were on legecy mode. it took me to unibeast window and then i selected the unibeast icon to continue and it further continued to apple logo and the it crashes and my laptop reboots. i dont know where is the problem. Please help me to solve it. and i forgot to mention that my harddisk mode is (AHCI). I even tried installing mavericks on my laptop but it resulted the same.

Regards
Bhavi Jain
(+918824734427)

i have a dell inspiron 5447
i7 (4th gen 4510u)
8gb ddr3 ram
2gb intel hd 4400
2gb r7 m265 ati readon graphics
1 tb hdd

i, was trying to install yosemite on my laptop and i made a bootable pendrive of yosemite using unibeast as well as with my hack an both of them didnt worked for me.
my bios settings were on legecy mode. it took me to unibeast window and then i selected the unibeast icon to continue and it further continued to apple logo and the it crashes and my laptop reboots. i dont know where is the problem. Please help me to solve it. and i forgot to mention that my harddisk mode is (AHCI). I even tried installing mavericks on my laptop but it resulted the same.

Regards
Bhavi Jain
(+918824734427)

Read the sticky threads here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back