Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have completed all installations of Mojave.
However, I am using iGPU. I get black on the screen after the installation is over. I do not know how to fix it. Perhaps there is no signal output from the HDMI port. I want to install screen sharing software, but the screen is black and can not be installed. Please give me something to solve.......

CPU
Core i7 9900k

Mother Board
Gigabyte Designare z390

Memory
CORSAIR DDR4 DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB(8GB×2)

I have not obtained a graphic board yet. I am going to purchase a graphics board Radeon Vega 64.

Thank you....

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile

Perhaps try the other ports, specifically display port. I personally can't use HDMI without my display port plugged in, but that is a problem I created myself that I've been putting off to fix.

Thanks Tiger99. I will try it. There is no signal from HDMI. Perhaps the display port may be valid.

However, I am using iGPU. I get black on the screen after the installation is over. I do not know how to fix it. Perhaps there is no signal output from the HDMI port. I want to install screen sharing software, but the screen is black and can not be installed. Please give me something to solve.......

CPU
Core i7 9900k

Mother Board
Gigabyte Designare z390

Memory
CORSAIR DDR4 DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB(8GB×2)

I have not obtained a graphic board yet. I am going to purchase a graphics board Radeon Vega 64.

Thank you....

1. If Display port does not work, considering the difference between finishing installation and completing installation, I suggest uploading the (1)CLOVER from your Installation completed System disk as a zipped file and the (2) BIOS _Peripherals and Chipset screens. (see sample images of BIOS Screens)
  2. For steps : #5 [Mount EFI of the System Disk instead of USB Disk in the illustrated steps]

Attachments

• 1.BIOS_Peripherals.png
    1.BIOS_Peripherals.png
    528.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 2.BIOS Chipset.png
    2.BIOS Chipset.png
    440.9 KB · Views: 48

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.8 KB · Views: 104
  • スクリーンショット 2019-01-21 21.00.48.png
    スクリーンショット 2019-01-21 21.00.48.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 37
Give this config a try. Make sure to keep your old config as well, you can have many different configs located in clover, just make sure to choose this new one in the clover options>configs menu.

Attachments

• config_v2.plist
    6.5 KB · Views: 132
  • Please try to upload only screen shots as suggested; Video upload to 3rd party sight is not very helpful for a comprehensive post to this Forum.
  • According to your listed Hardware, you have NO PCIE Graphics.
  • Your BIOS Peripherals > Initial Display Output: PCIE Slot 1
  • CLOVER is not uploaded. kexts screen shows NO Lilu+WhatEverGreen kexts required for Graphics in Mojave
  • config.plist NOT edited to support Intel HD Graphics 630 in ACPI, Devices and Graphics SECTIONS

Attachments

• 1.Intial Display is NOT IGFX.png
    1.Intial Display is NOT IGFX.png
    698 KB · Views: 58
  • 2.config.plist_ACPI.png
    2.config.plist_ACPI.png
    278.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 3.config.plist_Devices_Fake. ID for IntelGFX not seet.png
    3.config.plist_Devices_Fake. ID for IntelGFX not seet.png
    219.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 4.confog.plist_Graphics.png
    4.confog.plist_Graphics.png
    194 KB · Views: 46
Give this config a try. Make sure to keep your old config as well, you can have many different configs located in clover, just make sure to choose this new one in the clover options>configs menu.
  • I realize you are trying to help OP.
    • But, how does the config.plist you have uploaded with a change in SMBIOS Product Model alone fix the Black Screen problem?
  • In your initial post you suggested to use Display Port (which requires an expensive cable) without even trying to know about the BIOS and CLOVER data to make a logical assessment of the cause of a Black Screen.

• I realize you are trying to help OP.
    • But, how does the config.plist you have uploaded with a change in SMBIOS Product Model alone fix the Black Screen problem?
  • In your initial post you suggested to use Display Port (which requires an expensive cable) without even trying to know about the BIOS and CLOVER data to make a logical assessment of the cause of a Black Screen.
Framebuffer patches + different SMBIOS to match the device id. HDMI has many known problems with UHD 630, DP works well on it's own and it is no more expensive than an HDMI cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back