HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hi everyone...
please help me i used all the hardware specifications instructed by moarfish.

GA-B75M-D3H i5 3570K
except Ram is 1333mhz
and WD HDD 1tb sata instead of SSD.

i installed everything perfectly including MB 5.0.3
and UB 1.7.
it works fine flawlessly perfect but the the only problem it comes up with is booting process.
it gives me boot: 0 erros
and some GPT test.
in all six lines.
same thing repeated.
i used almost all the bootloaders installed it on the OSX partition. got installed but still not booting.
i got internet worked sound work. updated to combo updater but it only boots with the Unibeast USB the ML installtion stick.
please give me the solution i dont know wat to do i tried everything but cant boot without USB thanks....

Moarfish's build - GA-B75M-D3H i5 3570K

heyy adrian,
thanks mahnnn thankyou very much u saved my life... i will try it tommrow and let u know.... it seems too simple mahnnnn thanks... alot......

and one more question its told that its simpler for lion but it also works for ML??????

The problem is the 4k sectors on new drives. Whether anyone is using 10.7 or 10.8 they will have to deal with this problem if the drive uses the new sector size.

The Tonymac buying guide only has links to drives that will not have this problem.

Read through the guide and follow the instructions. If you have any problems then explain here what you have done and what the problem is.

OK

one more poop load of problem is that the system freeze a lot I don't know rather the problem is with 8 gb 1333mhz or what... but hangs a lot even on just after bootup

Hi,

Can you update your build signature to give more info on your build please? We need to know exact spec of processor in particular.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

8GB RAM is not the problem, unless its faulty at any rate, sounds more like another issue. We can only guess without more information.

Try using -x (safe) and -v (verbose) then post your results with updated system build signature.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back