Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey there,

I updated Clover to the latest version, did a backup of everything including EFI and started installation.

After the first reboot and selecting macOS installation from Clover it starts but then instantly hangs after a few minutes. Anyone seen this yet?

I did the new Nvidia-Config on clover beforehand and it doesn't seem to affect booting into OSX 10.11.6 - may this be a problem?

Any other ideas? My hardware is quite new and unproblematic so far so I'm a bit surprised.

Hey there,

I updated Clover to the latest version, did a backup of everything including EFI and started installation.

After the first reboot and selecting macOS installation from Clover it starts but then instantly hangs after a few minutes. Anyone seen this yet?

I did the new Nvidia-Config on clover beforehand and it doesn't seem to affect booting into OSX 10.11.6 - may this be a problem?

Any other ideas? My hardware is quite new and unproblematic so far so I'm a bit surprised.
I used pastrychef's suggestions for booting the installer with these Clover settings and it got me past a system hang when I installed earlier today:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/p...e-i7-6700k-gtx-980.198470/page-9#post-1328223

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back