Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Finally got an installer to boot from a borrowed USB drive made by a friend.

bootflags Im using are just -v GraphicsEnabler=No

I have an intel dp55wg motherboard and an i5. As of now, I only have the hdd hooked up, no optical drives or anything. Have my bios set up as per a dp55wg tutorial i found on this site. finally have it all booting after 2 drives i made had too many errors, and one that kept stopping at around 17 minutes remaining or so.

This drive boots to the installer, but here is my error log. help would be greatly appreciated. Im definitely struggling with this build.: (attached as zip)

View attachment Installer Log 24-Mar-2009 (2).txt.zip

Thanks!
Daniel

Last edited:
Zip and attach the log file. (You can edit your post above.)

Update: I move my ram, and am now using the bootflags:
-x -v GraphicsEnabler=No EHCIacquire=Yes

the installer will start, but keeps stopping at around 17 minutes remaining with this error screen:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    348.5 KB · Views: 155
Finally got the install to work. Turns out my hard drive was the problem. Now, I'm getting the error of "missing Bluetooth controller transport". Tried every bootflag imaginable. :banghead:

Finally got the install to work. Turns out my hard drive was the problem. Now, I'm getting the error of "missing Bluetooth controller transport". Tried every bootflag imaginable. :banghead:

Please read the Rules :
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back