Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel
CPU
Intel i7
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 1070Ti
I am trying to install macOS Catalina on my Asus laptop it has an Intel i3 and a Nvidia GTX 920M and when trying to install it it keeps throwing a "OSInstall.postscript.pkg" error. Its wierd becouse on my other notebook a Sony VAIO wich has a Intel i7 and no dedicated gpu it works. I start the installation with -v -x -nv_disable=1 bootflags. I also noticed that when i set it to not install the clover bootloader this problem dissapears but then i cannot continue the installation after the first reboot.

Attachments

• 1587984016057-221374512.jpg
    1587984016057-221374512.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 843
I am trying to install macOS Catalina on my Asus laptop it has an Intel i3 and a Nvidia GTX 920M and when trying to install it it keeps throwing a "OSInstall.postscript.pkg" error. Its wierd becouse on my other notebook a Sony VAIO wich has a Intel i7 and no dedicated gpu it works. I start the installation with -v -x -nv_disable=1 bootflags. I also noticed that when i set it to not install the clover bootloader this problem dissapears but then i cannot continue the installation after the first reboot.
I also have everything formatted right bios is setup right too.

I have the same problem.
Did you find any solution?

Pls I need solution to that too

I have the same problem.
Did you find any solution?

Did you ever find a solution? It seems the only true installer for and windows based intel not to be confused with a intel base MAC, is open core since uinbeast and clover are all for existing Hacks or a real mac. I haven't found any Clover guides here truly written for a laptop Windows based intel.

i have same problem my Laptop Dell E6420 (6gb Ram) 1tb HDD hdd Intel ,full formated but still same error Plzzz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back