Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z370 D3H
CPU
i7-8700k
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB
I'm currently building a hackintosh and I tried installing macOS but it boots to clover and when I select Boot macOS from Install macOS High Sierra, the apple logo appears but doesn't go any further. Any suggestions?

My build is:
i7-8700k
GIGABYTE Z370M D3H
NZXT X62
ADATA 480 GB SSD(Windows)
WD Green 240GB SSD(Trying to install macOS on this one)
24GB(8gbX3) ram
Zotac GTX 1060 3GB

Any suggestions?
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).
Just a quick correction when i select Boot macOS from Install macOS High Sierra the apple logo appears then the computer restarts and comes back to the clover boot(as boot option 1 is set to the uefi usb)
Also, I found a discussion with the exact same mainboard and CPU: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...rellia-z370m-d3h-i7-8700k-gtx-1070-ti.241331/
I did try booting in verbose mode and this comes out:
KakaoTalk_Photo_2018-08-08-07-28-11_98.jpeg

and then screen just freezes like that - I have to restart to get back to clover

Just a quick correction when i select Boot macOS from Install macOS High Sierra the apple logo appears then the computer restarts and comes back to the clover boot(as boot option 1 is set to the uefi usb)
Also, I found a discussion with the exact same mainboard and CPU: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...rellia-z370m-d3h-i7-8700k-gtx-1070-ti.241331/
I did try booting in verbose mode and this comes out:View attachment 345214
and then screen just freezes like that - I have to restart to get back to clover

• What you had is a Kernel Panic.
  • Kernel panic can happen if
    • your chosen BIOS options or
    • Clover folder contents or
    • even the macOS High Sierra installer
  • are defective/incorrect.
  • If you have installed a real macOS high Sierra installer from Apple using legitimate technique, you can rule out that as the cause.
  • If you are unsure about the other two, upload to the Forum
    • CLOVER from your USB Installer Disk as a compressed file (zip).[If you need the steps check ->#4]
    • List the BIOS options you have actually chosen (" I used all the recommended options" won't cut it) or upload the BIOS screen shots showing your actual choices.( this is better than a list)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back