CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
Vega 64/ HD 530
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Hi,
After trying weeks or so and spending tons of hours i mange to install OSX Yosemite to Lenovo Flex 14 Intel 4010U HD4400 (model). Have reading this guide. And patched kernel.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...-locked-msrs-hp-envy-15-j063cl-i7-4700mq.html

and succes install yosemite using unibeast method. boot flag starting installation: kext-dev-mode=1 dart=0. Formated HDD with named "Machintosh HD" ass mention. But when install finished and reebooted and trying to continue installation cant go futher....Screen goes black and reeboot suddenly.Have been trying meny difrent boot flags for example: dart=0 nv_disable=1 cpus=1 -v
No help. Please help? I’m so close to make it finish!
perhaps it is something to do whit kernal? don’t know?

Thanks in advance! I appreciate a LOT your fantastic support!!

Hi,
After trying weeks or so and spending tons of hours i mange to install OSX Yosemite to Lenovo Flex 14 Intel 4010U HD4400 (model). Have reading this guide. And patched kernel.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...-locked-msrs-hp-envy-15-j063cl-i7-4700mq.html

and succes install yosemite using unibeast method. boot flag starting installation: kext-dev-mode=1 dart=0. Formated HDD with named "Machintosh HD" ass mention. But when install finished and reebooted and trying to continue installation cant go futher....Screen goes black and reeboot suddenly.Have been trying meny difrent boot flags for example: dart=0 nv_disable=1 cpus=1 -v
No help. Please help? I’m so close to make it finish!
perhaps it is something to do whit kernal? don’t know?

Thanks in advance! I appreciate a LOT your fantastic support!!

Read carefully at the link you posted in your post #1.

Read carefully at the link you posted in your post #1.

Tnx for SUPER fast answer! Very much appreciate!! Did you mean this part of the text? Vanilla Kernal part.Tnx!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    529.5 KB · Views: 1,025
Hi, I ve bought this laptop. Did you manage to install it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back