RX 6800
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi All, I have run into an interesting yet very annoying kernel panic. See Picture. View media item 187682I was removing some of the added Kexts from my System/Library/Extentions. as I have them on my Clover bootloader, after I did this I got this kernel panic. The strange thing (thankfully) is that if I go into clover and select my start disk it will start fine, without adding any extra bootflags.
I am at a loss, I have been trying to fix this all day with no luck.
I did do a fresh install and it worked until I restored from my time machine, only thing is I have alot of Graphic design and video editing apps that I have set up just right and do not want to have to reinstall everything.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Hi All, I have run into an interesting yet very annoying kernel panic. See Picture. View media item 187682I was removing some of the added Kexts from my System/Library/Extentions. as I have them on my Clover bootloader, after I did this I got this kernel panic. The strange thing (thankfully) is that if I go into clover and select my start disk it will start fine, without adding any extra bootflags.
I am at a loss, I have been trying to fix this all day with no luck.
I did do a fresh install and it worked until I restored from my time machine, only thing is I have alot of Graphic design and video editing apps that I have set up just right and do not want to have to reinstall everything.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

From where did you obtain you're copy of OS X?

How come are you installing Beta version of Yosemite and not the official release?
I Currently have Sierra beta 3 (I'm a "flashaholic") But the kernel Panic is from a Install Beta Yosemite which I do not have at all on my computer so I am stumped on why it is happening.

I Currently have Sierra beta 3 (I'm a "flashaholic") But the kernel Panic is from a Install Beta Yosemite which I do not have at all on my computer so I am stumped on why it is happening.

Download official release use Unibeast or createinstallmedia and do a clean install.

Download official release use Unibeast or createinstallmedia and do a clean install.
I Tried doing that but unibeast isnt working for me for some reason, I erased 4 flash drives and all of them say this is not a HFS drive. so I can't use it.
I did manage to install a fresh system and it worked fine, but I have so many graphic design and video editing apps set up properly for me that it wouldn't be feasible to reinstall them all and set them up just right again.
Have you ever seen this before or know where I might be able to find whatever it is that is causing this?
The thing I do not get is that it has been working flawless for over a year, but I decided to remove some hackintosh kext as I have them on my Clover and injected, to have a cleaner build. Then all this happened I don't get it at all.

I Tried doing that but unibeast isnt working for me for some reason, I erased 4 flash drives and all of them say this is not a HFS drive. so I can't use it.
I did manage to install a fresh system and it worked fine, but I have so many graphic design and video editing apps set up properly for me that it wouldn't be feasible to reinstall them all and set them up just right again.
Have you ever seen this before or know where I might be able to find whatever it is that is causing this?
The thing I do not get is that it has been working flawless for over a year, but I decided to remove some hackintosh kext as I have them on my Clover and injected, to have a cleaner build. Then all this happened I don't get it at all.

Are you erasing the USB Pen drive as OS X Extended, GUID instead of MBR?

I tried it as a MBR which works to use Unibeast but then my computer doesn't recognize it, I had many issues getting it to work the last time.

Use GUID. You can follow the H97N Guide in my signatures to create the pen drive using Terminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back