i'm trying to install Yosemite in my new HP 250 G3. Here the specs

[TR="bgcolor: #E5E5E5"]
Processore Intel Core i3 (4 gen) 4005U / 1.7 GHz / 3 MB Cache
Memory 4 GB DDR3L
Memoria 500 GB HDD / 5400 rpm
Unità ottica DVD SuperMulti
Schermo 15.6" retroilluminazione a LED 1366 x 768 / HD
Scheda grafica Intel HD Graphics 4400

Using UniBeast the install doesn't boot. I've follow this guide.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Clover shows me the menu, but when i choose BOOT MAC OS X FROM BASE SYSTEM i see for a few second the boot screen with the apple logo and then.. Reboot... i'don't understand why.. Have you any advice?

Thanks you all
Matthew

Hi all,
i'm trying to install Yosemite in my new HP 250 G3. Here the specs

[TR="bgcolor: #E5E5E5"]
Processore Intel Core i3 (4 gen) 4005U / 1.7 GHz / 3 MB Cache
Memory 4 GB DDR3L
Memoria 500 GB HDD / 5400 rpm
Unità ottica DVD SuperMulti
Schermo 15.6" retroilluminazione a LED 1366 x 768 / HD
Scheda grafica Intel HD Graphics 4400

Using UniBeast the install doesn't boot. I've follow this guide.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Clover shows me the menu, but when i choose BOOT MAC OS X FROM BASE SYSTEM i see for a few second the boot screen with the apple logo and then.. Reboot... i'don't understand why.. Have you any advice?

Thanks you all
Matthew

The guide you're trying to use is only for Probook/EliteBook/zBook.

And it sounds like you didn't copy the correct config.plist.

Generic guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...oting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Thank you!
It works... But..while booting i've a glitch on the boot screen (i've placed in efi/clover the plist of HD4400 and renamed it in config.plist)....
Any ideas?

Thanks you!!

I've loaded the HD4000 1366*768 plist... The boot goes on... But, when it is in the middle of the bar, the pointer shows up... a few seconds later it become the loop-circle... and the progress bar doesn't move...

I've loaded the HD4000 1366*768 plist... The boot goes on... But, when it is in the middle of the bar, the pointer shows up... a few seconds later it become the loop-circle... and the progress bar doesn't move...

According to post #2, you don't have HD4000. Is this for a different laptop?

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

System: HP 250 G3 (Clover)
CPU: i3-4005U Haswell ULT + Hewlett- Packard model 2211. Chipset: Intel Haswell-ULT. Southbridge: Intel H8x/P8x
Graphics: HD4400, 1366x768

I've used the 4000 plist because is the only one that doesn't show glitches during the boot phase...

System: HP 250 G3 (Clover)
CPU: i3-4005U Haswell ULT + Hewlett- Packard model 2211. Chipset: Intel Haswell-ULT. Southbridge: Intel H8x/P8x
Graphics: HD4400, 1366x768

I've used the 4000 plist because is the only one that doesn't show glitches during the boot phase...

You do not have HD4000. You need to use the correct config.plist for your hardware.

Please fill out your profile/signature as requested in post #6.

Ok, i know that it's not an HD 4000. But the plist of HD 4000 it's the only one that doesn't makes any glitch when the booting it's around at the middle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back