Contribute
Register

Install worked (I think), but can't boot (SSD and USB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H270 Gaming3
CPU
i7 6700 non-k
Graphics
GT1030
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys,

So after my bad luck with Sierra, I now tried installing El Capitan. So I downloaded Unibeast 6.2, did all the usual stuff and after some fiddling (don't remember what I did exactly), the installed launched successfully, I reformated my Samsung 840 Evo and installed. the install process ran through without any problems -> restart.

Now I tried several variations of booting - from SSD or USB, with -v oder without, with nv_disable=1 or without ... all that.
I also read this thread of course but I am still a bit lost.

Several errors seem to appear randomly:
  • Error allocating 0x#### pages at 0x#### (sometimes it's already crashing before that displaying many "+++" on the screen) - I tried replacing the VBoxHfs-64.efi with HFSPlus.efi in EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/ (does replacing mean I have to rename the "HFSPlus.efi" to "VBoxHfs-64.efi"?) - no luck, sometimes still same error. Booting without caches fixes it though.
  • If I don't run into the first error and am booting in verbose mode (-v), at some point it crashes here:
    Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport ... although I can't really properly see this error message, as the display goes black immediately after. I read this usually has something to do with my graphics card but also trying nv_disable=1 didn't help.
I am completely new to hackintoshes so I hope someone can help to at least get this thing to boot! :thumbup::crazy:

cheers guys,
best P

Is there nobody who can help me out a bit? :( I am really new to this, so please help out a noob!

BUMPing again ... Guys I am lost here ... please give me a hint on what to try next. reinstall again with no graphics card inserted? any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back